BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hi from Aleena

This desk is an awful shade of green...I'm in school, and sitting next to my pal Aleena. She's putting a comment on one of my posts as we speak. She's cool like that.
I'm excited!!! The S.W.A.T team is going on a college trip! (If I told you what SWAT was, I'd have to kill you) We are going on this trip because we are supposed to be "Thinking about our futures," but I think it's just because they want to pack us off to college as soon as possible. Either that or the teachers (Hi, Mrs, Layne!!) are sick of us answering all of their questions. Modestly speaking, here. :)

1 comments:

leenagrl257 said...

yeah! as she said I'm commenting as ya'll speak! & I think the only reson they wanna pack us off right now is cause we're just as smart as they are!(yeah right! they hate us)! so,,, c u @ college! peace love twilight!!!